Custom Incentives are for energy saving projects that are less common than Prescriptive Incentive measures. Custom Incentives are paid at $0.08/kWh or $4.00/MCF for the first year of energy savings. The payback period is between 1 to 8 years. The total calculated incentives cannot exceed 50 percent of the measure’s cost.
Examples of eligible projects include:
- Exhaust heat recovery
- Constant volume to variable volume water or air distribution
- Process improvements
- Upgrade of a refrigeration compressor
- Air compressor improvements
If you have an energy-saving project that does not fall under the Custom Incentive Program, you may qualify for our Prescriptive Incentive Program.
Questions? Call 866.796.0512 (press 3 for the Commercial and Industrial program).
2013 Rebate Program Status
Available funds paid as of
- Orange arrow shows funds paid to date
- Blue arrow shows funds that have been paid to or reserved by our customers
Once 100% of the available funds have been paid or reserved, a waiting list will be initiated.
For more information, or to reserve your rebate, please contact the Energy Efficiency Team at 866.796.0512.