The Express Program helps small commercial electric customers reduce energy usage and lower energy costs by providing cash incentives through specially-trained, Express Program contractors. The entire application and installation process will be handled by these contractors, simplifying the process for small business owners like you.
Program incentives under this program are limited to $5,000, and focus on cost-effective, high-efficiency lighting and refrigeration technologies. All projects must be installed by Nov. 30, 2013, to be eligible for incentives. Payback periods will vary per customer.
Applications will be processed until 2013 Program funds have been exhausted.
- Free program Opportunity Assessment
- Detailed project proposal
- Installation of pre-approved energy-saving equipment by an Express Program Contractor
- Pre- and Post-inspections to assure quality and verify energy savings
- Minimal time invested
- Short, simple payback period
- Reduction in energy consumption and costs
How To Participate
- Contact a program-approved contractor
- Schedule an appointment